Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Business Trip in Kerteh - Part Five



Usual day breakfast in resort. Variety of food includes Terengganu's Special, Western, Chinese, Malay, Indian, Cereal, etc.



Almond Rocha Mocha, is just a mixture of mocha with topped cream. Cost me more than RM14.



Giant chess set for play.



This is the place where you can rent golf shoe, golf set, buy the token for golf balls and other sports equipments. Drives by the impulse to try Awana Kijal's driving range, I rent the following:

Half golf set -> RM 25.00
50 golf balls -> RM 5.00

I didn't rent the golf shoe and thus the personnel warned me of the possible risks of getting injured and the shop will not be liable on it. Blah.. blah..



Embrassment occured when I tried to get the golf balls out from the auto-dispenser, I forgot to put in the basket before activating the dispensement. Can you imagine 50 balls flushed out from the machine and scattered around the driving range? Hahahaha, please keep it as secret :p. I spent around 1 hour for swinging out 50 balls. Not a bad driving range, just that some part of it still under renovation.

No comments: