Friday, September 08, 2006

Stay Alive 2006



Cool movie. I really like the idea of reading prayers before starting a game. That would be a nice start for any horror genre game. The movie begins with few gamers died in the same way as they did in the game they played, named Stay Alive. The scene where the guy with a pighead mask on the bed really amused me. Hahaha, I wonder what kind of simulation they're playing. Story continues with a group of friends then play the same game and one die after another. The only way to get out from the curse is to find a way to kill Elizabeth Bathory, the devilish character in the movie.

Check Elizabeth out

I don't give credit to the ending. As a matter of fact, the ending can definitely better than such typical kind.

And of course if such a game has been developed, I definitely will sign up as beta tester. Count me in.

No comments: