Wednesday, January 16, 2008

House: Living Room

Side Door


Life is full of switches


The IKEA Stand lamp is a gift from Mrs. Nerdy's brother. Nope, I'm not a fan of IKEA.

All lights are off

Half of the down lights are on

All down lights are on

Downlights are off while the light trough lamps are on

Everything turns on

Don't know what they called this. Boxes with light?

Stainless steel handrail and a simple sofa set (2+3).

Another view.

Lastly, this is what get me connected to the rest of this world. Everything are plugged on the Belkin protector. That RM10K insurance should enough to cover any disaster.

This is part A of the living room area, The other half of the area is the prayer area and I heard it's not that good to snap pictures about it, so I will just skip that.

I'm done here, going to sleep now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So how with your tellini hob and hood? Any complaints? Also I wonder is it worth buying the high end KDK ceiling fan?

Eddy said...

Hi anonymous,

Tellini Hood is ok, nothing much to complain. I'm using the Rinnai RB-3SS built-in hob, instead of the Tellini hob because the bundled Tellini hob doesn't have features like flame failure safety device, blah blah.

And about KDK fan, well, you can save the bucks by not buying the Yuragi thingy or so, in my opinion, not really that useful. Nowdays, I only turned on air-cond and KDK fan in non-Yuragi mode.