Friday, December 11, 2009

Pelikan Warehouse Sales 2009

Pelikan should definitely send out flyers to all its shareholders about any incoming warehouses. I never aware of such an event until I accidentally saw it on TheStar newspaper yesterday night.

I've long wanted to get myself a decent Pelikan pen because my current one keeps failing on me with its loosely aligned cap.

Me and my bro reached Puchong around 9am+ then we stopped by at some restaurant to have our breakfast. PappaRich sucks because apparently there's no breakfast set. I need to fork out extra bucks by making each item order one by one. It sucks.

We arrived at Pelikan warehouse around 10:30am. They actually used their cafeteria as the venue for this sales. Well, not really as crowded as some of the warehouse sales I been to but still I'm having some hard time try to squeeze myself into some of the boothes. One of the discount bin was emptied, not sure what goodies were in there before being deserted.





You pick up the items you wanna buy, then you proceed to the check out booths. Once each item being checked into the payment list, you can move on to the payment counter and settle it once and for all. See the payment counters below?



I got myself a Pelikan Tradition R215 Rollerball Pen and a K7 pen along with some refills. It costs me near to RM300. One thing to comment is that the higher end product lines showcased during the sales are pretty limited. R215 comes with 3 years warranty.





All my looted goods are inside this picture :D



Total damage is RM600 for the day, Phew....





No comments: