Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Productivity

I'm a workalholic, everybody knows that. I'm a nerd, everybody knows that too.

But do you really know how productive (work related, not biologically. But the measure can be applied too when your job description involves productivity in biological sense) Nerdy Eddy really is? Most probably you wouldn't know the details, unless you are one of my colleagues or you might want to offer me a job.

Check out the picture below showing a point in time at my workplace.



Isn't it cool?

Usually the common configuration will be one screen for Internet channel based research, one screen for reading up official references or electronic books and finally the last one for development, testing or production related works. In the least productive scenarios, i.e. in the picture, 1 for media based entertainment, 1 for games and the other for static reading.

Now you know why I can't play (or don't flavour) real time multiplayer games, because most probably I ended up being killed by not paying enough attention to the games.


No comments: