Monday, December 22, 2008

Shave-vy Babe Shave

I usually shaved using disposable shaver (Roughly MYR1.00 per shave) or a typical shaver (Roughly MYR20 per 3 blades). Over the years, I tend to have periods of time when I didn't shave due to some excuses like out-of-money, laziness to buy shavers or simply don't have the time to shave. Man with beards looks muscular right? :)

Mrs. Nerdy gave me this set of Panasonic devices. An eletrical shaver and a hair trimmer. MYR188 for both of it and a free Olympic 2008 key chain too.



Not bad the feeling of using the brand new shaver. The experiences of using the hair trimmer to trim my nose hair is particularly interesting and worth highlighted. At the first time, it was not easy to convince myself to put the trimmer into my nose. The sort of feeling was kinda weird. Then when you turned it on, you can feel slight vibration when the trimmer is trimming the stuffs. Another weird sensation :p.



Specification of the devices

ES-4036S - Shaver
Independently floating double head
Fast 8,800rpm motor
Charging status lamp
Pop-up trimmer
1 hour charge
36 min operating time

Trimmer:
Cord/cordless operation
Universal voltage
ER-412NP
R-shape rounded blade
Washable
Battery operated (1 X AA)



2 comments:

Ying Tzu said...

i can't imagine.. ouch...

Eddy said...

I can borrow it to you. :)