Thursday, June 04, 2009

Sleepless Night



Darn, the word 'Insomnia' popped out from my head and yelled.

On the record, I'm now at page 174 of this 994 pages SAS Advanced Programming book and the counter just can't stop. I get kinda excited though. Some of the technical details are quite interesting and definitely will be helpful when I'm gonna optimizing my project data integration batches. Take for example, it is fun to think about how many passes/scans of data is needed for some of the proc sql statement.

Emm... It's time to create a Nerdy SAS blog.

Anyway, SAS Intelligence platform 9.2 is still long way from perfection.

Page 176 now :D.

I saw an article about S&P providng credit scoring solutions to banks. Hmm, maybe I should find one good day and knock on their door to see the stuff.

Pelikan went up to MYR1.24. Well, I still got no time to organize my transaction history for blog posting purposes. Give me some time.

Haiz, just googled about 'Cure for Insomnia', this is what I get:


...
In the long run, the best cure for insomia I’ve found is regular and vigorous exercise. Once I got more serious about my workout routine, I found myself sleeping like a baby at night. Just 3-4 times a week I got for a short 20-30 minute run, and on the off days I do some push-ups, sit-ups, and lift free weights. Most people can’t stand the thought of exercise, but just 20 minutes of a day is a very small price to pay for better sleep!
...


That's why I went and played that stupid basketball game and got my hand injured. Duh!

I also peeked on DOW JONES data. The downward pressure not strong enough to reverse the recent bullish movements. H1N1 or N. Korea or a big time president assassination would do the trick. Peace Please!


Speaking of H1N1, I will (if free) post up pictures of my stockpiles of Dettol 'Kill Flu Virus' sprays, pandemic period food supplies, surgical masks and a couple of N95 masks. But bear with me, the so called 'pandemic period food supplies' were almost deplenished by a hunger nerd every morning. Duh!

This sort of self murmuring during a sleepless night starts to freak me out, boring....

Back to my crunching of book and snacks. Ciao.





No comments: