Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Wireless Mini Dehumidifier

I bought this gadget from Ace Hardware shop at One Utama, costing me few ten bucks. Usually, I bought disposable Thirsty Hippo-something for absorbing excessive moistures at home, but it seems like going to incur relatively pricey ongoing $$.

Here is how it looks like.



In front, an indicator is available to show you the amount of moistures absorbed, relatively by different colours.






Back there, you get a socket to connect to power outlet to heat up the device to enable something called water crystal regeneration thingy



For first trial, I placed this in my very humid store room and one day after, the colour indicator turned to pink, phew! Then I went and recharged it for 7 hours and now back to purple colour and my store room got less moistures. Cheaper indeed.

More information here

http://www.olee.com.sg/prod_dehumid_reusablemini.html



No comments: