Monday, August 02, 2010

Facebook Deactivation



I'd posted up a status update in my Facebook account like few weeks back, saying that my will to stop using its services and not many people seem to believe it. And Ta Da, I deactivated my account yesterday. As a matter of fact, I can't find a link called Delete My Account, so I just settled down with Deactivation. Googled and found that you can actually delete your account but only through a relatively lengthy procedure. Nevermind, deactivation it is.

Face swelling finally subsided and I'm taking some "hard" food today. Can you imagine 2-3 days intakes of food limited to stuffs like mashed potatoes, plain congee, milk and ice creams (no complains on this!)? Cravings are crawling around.

It DO costs you to mess with Wisdom!

O ya, when I read a paper about how XBRL is being analyzed from a postsocial approach and as a socio-technical object, Facebook crossed my mind. I'm curious whether there's any similar study on FB. Maybe yes, but no time for me to look further.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I, too, deactivated my facebook account (TODAY!)

Time to move on with life... that's a dangerous realm to be stuck in. One that zaps the real life right out of you!