Friday, August 20, 2010

What Does StarCraft2 Brought On The Table



It's been awhile since I played a PC game that requires more than few hours job. If not mistaken, my last was Diablo2. Emm, that's like what, 10 years ago?

I'm excited few weeks back when knowing sc2 is going to be released. Colleagues of mine went frenzy about this, and the next days most of their MSN were tagged with sc2related status post. And for me, I don't have luxury of spare time to make up with it.

WTH.




Falling sick. Literally.

White, Orange, Black, Red and White. I wonder where's the little blue?



So the enlightment of sc2 and physical fatigue added up and glued me nicely on my couch.

Flashback. Year 2010.

Crappy year, I'd concluded.




Peanut sized pay increment, groundnut scaled bonus better-than-nothing ang pau, worse-than-expected pink form programme, tighther-than-ever working time, greater but shallower learning landscape, lousy salary and deteriorating health. I can list more, but I guess that's enough.

A phrase crossed my mind. Brain Drain. You can't beat it, You join it.

Yawl.


Time to step back. Time to let go.
Time to ignore. Time to have some fun.
Time to sleep.

Yawl.


No comments: