Saturday, August 26, 2006

Thunder Storm in Kuala Lumpur

3 hours of non-stop raining in Kuala Lumpur, not that surprising caused traffic congestions of nearly every single routes and railways within the parameter of the city. In the past, this kind of natural disaster wouldn't be matter to me as I used to work or travel between outskirt of the city. Just how lucky I am, yesterday stuck at one of the little tiny bus station in front of KLCC, with my foot soaked with the water flooded out from no where. Waited for 5 minutes, then 15, the rain just seemed to get heavier and the lightning stroked endlessly. Ok, time's up, got to march to the KLCC LRT station before rush hour. Rolled up my pants and ran towards the building. Hit by the rain hard and almost blew by the strong wind to the sky. Oh yes, I’m totally wet, from top to bottom. Given no alternative, I had to purchase a shirt immediately from Isetan.

Story continues. The LRT station was way too crowded. I managed to cut through the queue (Which is not that ethical anyway), and tried to squeeze into the first train that came, not successful though. The experience is like you hitting a concrete wall or tries to squeeze into a matter where no space exists between atoms. Embarrassing though :p

Finally, got up on the next train. Picked up my car and jammed in the highway for 1 hour; reached home around 8pm. Phew, what a journey.

Well, it's just another rainy day in Malaysia. You just need to get use to it.

No comments: