Saturday, January 03, 2009

Get Ready for Massive Weeds Killing



Paint ball shooting? Nah, that's kid stuff.

I'm talking about killing real living beings here, even better they are just "sitting" around and let the massacre fall on them. MUAHAHAHA (Crazy laughing again).

The thing is like this. These irritating and potentially harmful weeds not really grow within my house sovereignty territory but somehow you know that one day they are going to "invade" your place. Check out the behemoth of weeds below:



See how tall are these trees? Luckily they are kinda far from my backyard. But the problem is there are signs of little similar monsters start to come nearby. I didnt notice them at first, luckily my mother in-laws warned us about it. If bad things happen without you knowing it beforehand, that's bad luck. However if someone've already warned you and you failed to take action to prevent or rectify it, that's stupidity. I'm smart of course.





As usual, to do any tasks in effective, efficient and safe manners, using the right tools is of utmost important.

Defensive equipments:
Safety boot
Sunray protective hat, goggle, mask

And long pants and long sleeve shirt.


Melee weapons:

Steel axe - Chop Chop Chop


Ranged weapons:

Backpack sprayer

Poison add-on:

Final death blow to the weed trees.

For the spraying part


My stash:






Costs:





The actual cost for the above stuff is cheaper than I budgeted for it. The final price of RM265 include a 10 steps tall aluminium ladder. Cheap.

It was and still raining at this moment and what I need is a clear day to start the one sided windfall sure win war.



Top Blogs

No comments: