Sunday, June 15, 2008

Added Some Pictures After Staying for 6 Months

I'm too smart, too nerdy and too lazy. There are tons of pictures I snapped inside my house but nevertheless lack the motivations to post them up. I changed my mind, so I decided to upload some of them for my own viewing pleasures. Don't criticise, I have done my best for the amount of time and resources granted.

FYI, when my house renovation was carried out, the cement price was RM9.50 per bag, now it is at least RM13.50. Almost 50% increase!, Phew luckily done this part earlier. Bang my head because kitchen cabinet and bedroom wardrobe are still in the list of todo, which I think will be darn expensive compared to previous quotations.


Shoe Shelve and a little plant on top of it.


That shelve costs me RM250, however I think it worth the money since it consists of a drawer for me to dump all stockings and 4 racks to place shoes.


A decorative item gave by my ex-colleague many years ago. Thanks again.



Mrs. Nerdy's work-out machine. I haven't try it out.... not yet.



Partial view of living room and staircase to upstair.




Viewing down from upstair.


Spent a whole day last weekend to clean up the mess in the store room. Now definitely looks organized.

Left hand side is the "gym" room and right is the corridor linked to the dining room and kitchen. I can actually hang up many decorative items or portrait pictures on the walls. Maybe sometimes soon.

"Open concept" kitchen, LOL. No kitchen cabinet to cover the lower part. Well, anyway I like "transparency", no matter cockroaches or rats, you can spot them with one single glance.

From the back view to the living room. See the empty wall at the left hand, that's the place I will put up something fancy in the future.

Internet connection today is so darn slow and uploading pics takes too long to sustain my mood to put up more images, well, will continue another time.




Top Blogs

2 comments:

Ying Tzu said...

That decorative item, isn't that from me and Guan Pei? We got it for you from Qing Dao because you wanted something to do with oriental and lady. LOL...

Eddy said...

Really?! You guys do know my favourite, :p.

Thanks.