Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Updated: Bad Experience with BP Lab/BP Diagnostic Center in Klang



Ever heard about love at the first sight? The crucial first impression? Same logic applied whether you are trying to popularize your blog or struggling to maintain the customer base, if a not-so-good first impression was engraved into a person experience, you bet the effects would only be amortized slowly over time. We, human are designed to behave like that, can't really help it.

I received an email from the lab just now and I would like to express my appreciation on the apology given by the pleasant nutritionist, Kentry.

To clarify some facts here, I never being "warned" about the congestion that could possibly happened if I visit the lab during weekend. I listen to good advice and I don't like to waste time. Time is money, even during weekend.

I don't blame any of the staffs for the operation inefficiency during peak period. They can't really do much to reduce the congestions. But I will piss off when the professionalism being compromised due to the operational bottleneck. The professionalism must be persisted regardless.

I will give no comments on how BP Lab managing their resources, but one apparent fact is that for any business, maximizing raw profits means nothing in the long run, ensuring sustainable and recurring revenues while at the same time growing the human capital in the corporation is the only way to strive to survive in a monopolistic competition market. Good management makes a difference.

Well, none of my business anyway. Life's continued.



Dear Mr Eddy,

Good day. I am posting this comment on behalf of BP Klang team. First of all, we, from BP Diagnostic Centre, Klang would like to apologise for all the dissatisfactions caused.

I am the young Chine lady who drew your blood that day. On the discomfort during the process of drawing blood and also all the medical terms that confused you, I would like to apologise to you.

As for the long waiting time during Saturday is something we cannot avoid and control as we only operate for half day. Normally, we do not advice patients to come on Saturday if the patients manage to come during weekdays to avoid long queue as you experienced that day.

Hope to see you again next year in BP Klang. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Kentry
Nutritionist,
BPDC-Klang.



Previous Post about BP Lab in Klang





Top Blogs

No comments: