Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So Low and Fat.... Foolish Lowyat

Imagine Google no longer stick to it's minimalist theme. Imagine your BMW 7 series with 2 spare wheels on the car.

Don't get me wrong, I used to addict to browse http://www.lowyat.net at least 5 times a day, making it like one of the ritual that I practiced.

But Now, I can only use one word to describe LowYat page design: "It's stinks", ok fine, that is not ONE word, but you get what I meant here.

Previously their idea of putting an advertisement footer (Those static, unmoveable type) already got me so frustrated because I need to wait for the entire page to load completely to actually be able to see the page scroll bar. That's sucks.

When you think that the thing is bad, it becomes even worse.



Tons of advertisements, and the HP everywhere (I doomed it as "Design with Stupidity in Mind"), and I can't even load the page properly, can't scroll and have to face with a guy with annoying big mouth (the U38 ad)

I can't express any further the annoyances and frustrations that I wish now to shout to every fellow in LowYat.net, but I believe in one thing, if your page design sucks, there goes your Alexa ranking, your Adsense clickers and your money.

Loser!

Update: The site's scroll bar finally worked again in my IE. I still reserve my other opinions.

No comments: