Monday, March 06, 2006

2 Principal Lines

After an intentional verification of the accuracy of the call plan packages I subcribed to Maxis, I found out that they actually assigned me 2 principal lines instead of 1 principal and 1 supplementary line. I quickly called up the Maxis Customer Service hotline and report this error to them. They picked up my call within 10 seconds (Wow, that's fast compared to other customer service I called before. E.g. TM Stremyx, Maybank, DiGi and etc). It is registered in their system that I owned 2 principal lines. This must be some human errors or misinterpretation of the application form details. However, I only paid for 1 principal line and 1 supplementary line deposit. So, they better solve it for their own sake. I will check again with the online customer service website and perhaps call them up again to verify again the final configurations.

No comments: