Monday, March 20, 2006

Aftermath. Production Halted

Last rainy sunday night, I went to a wedding dinner of one of my wife's friends. Well, scheduled time for the dinner was 7pm and as usual, the dinner started at 8:30pm. Well, this kind of punctuality is bloody common and therefore no big deal.

Staring at the menu, thinking of my works and I starts to wonder of how the dishes in the menu correlate to the design patterns and architectures I'm familiar with. Emmm.. God is definitely mysterious.

The Menu




9 dishes (Which is equivalent to my metaphor of 9-layered architecture) served up one by one at an estimated average interval of 20 minutes. The dishes was just so-so. Anyway, my stomach was full after the fourth dishes.

The dinner ended around 10:30pm.

Things seem to be so far so good, but unfortunately life is full with challenges. My wife starts to throws out up (vomitting) and down (You know it) in the early morning. I'm just felt mildly nuisance. Well, it is obvious that this is an incident of food poisoning. Is it the foods from the dinner or some other things that we took? No body knows.

Monday Blue (The Mood). Monday Green (My Face). Seeing doctor and rest for the day.

No comments: