Monday, March 06, 2006

A Proud Owner of Sony Ericsson K750i



Just in case I forgot to mention this (:p), I'm now officially the owner of a SE K750i handset. Although it's not the latest and most advanced gadget in the town, it definitely worth every single cent you spent on it. Here's a brief summary of my experience with it:


  • 2 megapixels camera with autofocus

  • More photograph taking functionalities. E.g. White balancing, effects and dual flashs

  • A walkman phone, of course

  • Solid build quality

  • Good voice quality and signal reception

  • Long talk time, good battery life

  • A lot more…








With the original handset package, it comes with the Flash MXE-06 add-on which caught me by surprise. I haven't got time to play around with this Flash add-on yet. Perhaps I might write something about it in the future.

No comments: