Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Call Plan Subscription Issue Settled. I think.

As a good practice of any marketing personnel, you MUST call up your clients to follow up whatever issues being negotiated or even if there is nothing to be discussed. Inversely, I practiced the same principle when dealing with my suppliers. In this case, Maxis supplied to me telecommunication utility. I buzzed them up again today around 2pm to verify the status of the issue I reported yesterday. Different helpdesk personnel picked up my call. By retrieving my call record yesterday, yup, the issue resolved. Great job.

Then, around 3pm one of the employees from the phone shop called me and notified me of the mistakes they made. Of course, I forgive them.

However, given my nature of being too paranoid, only when I receive my first bill next month and if the bill presents me the right information, then I would consider the case closed. :p, sorry for myself.

No comments: