Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tongkat Ali. Great Testosterone Booster

Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) is grown wildly in the jungle slopes of Malaysia and is popularly sought after singly or as an essential component in herbal remedies for a variety of illnesses and as health supplements. Extracts of E. longifolia roots have been reported to possess antimalarial, antiulcer, antipyretic, cytotoxic, and aphrodisiac properties.



Read More

My dad brings back with him a few trunks of Tongkat Ali that he discovered in the wild jungle nearby Gua Musang, Malaysia where he’s managing a project there. At first, he cut off a slice of it and asks me to put in my mouth. Naive I did so. Yaks!!! Yaks!!! It is extremely bitter and last for some time before you even forgot.

Want to know how Tongkat Ali might help you? Check this out


Well, of course I don't need this kind of treatment now to assist in my "life". :)
However, I might put these trunks up in eBay for auction, for those that really need it.

Check it out below:








Is it fun to actually work in the physical world on earth, rather than stucked yourself in the virtual world of the Internet? Hey, we can actually discover gold, diamond or even more Tongkat Ali whereby in the Internet, what else you can discover? Mass mailing worm or tons of spam in your inbox? Think about it and maybe just quit your job now.

No comments: